[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V10 #836

Hi,

 I also had a problem with my pump with it giving me false occlusion alarms.
Customer service helped me determine that it was not the cartridge or set. Once
we got through that they replaced my pump with another one. I never had another
problem after that. I would always recommend calling them with any issues. They
will work with you. I have been using their pumps for 6 years now and love their
support.

bennie mitchell