Re:[IP] Glucagon/D50

Antonio,
 YOU have asked those to ADDRESS it to those who had wrote the ORIGINAL
sentence.. please return that respect..
 I had put IN PARENTHESES the quoate that I was repsonding to that YOU wrote.. I
did not write the orginital..I was responding to it..
 YOU stated that you did not know what the highly concentrated sugar that they
gave you.. and I stated.. Hum, could it be D50? Not what you had attributed to
me. I know what they CAN and do give in a ambulance for diabetes, been there,
done that, more times than I can care to remember (all on shots), and I know
what it is called.

Leppanen wrote:
 ((((> <<The paramedics who have treated me have given me a very concentrated
glucose solution via IV. I don't know what it's called. Maybe someone
 > can refresh my memory.>> I DID NOT post this, this is NOT my words.. the
BELOW is).