[IP] Re. thyroid test, strange results..

Hello, I have type 1 diabetes and Hashimoto's hypothyroidism. I was on
generic synthroid for 6 months, but still felt awful so I asked to
switch to Armour thyroid which has T4 and T3 hormone in it. If you also
have Hashimoto's, you should also have free T3 and free T4 test besides
the TSH tests. This gives a much better picture of the overall thyroid
status. Especially if you have been feeling run down etc..

There are a lot of good thyroid books out their, I have found that most
endo'sdon't know a whole lot about treating thyroid disease and you
really have to be persistent if you still aren't feeling well,
especially with a TSH that high. Good luck

Tanya