Re: [IP] No Carb Foods?

Hi Antonio,
When I run on the high side, I make my own version of egg drop soup. I heat
up some chicken stock( the ones in the box are great as you can save what
you do not use) and stir an egg in as it simmers. I was told many years ago
when I was at Joslin as an in-patient that when I am high, that some thing
that had sodium in was good to replace what I was losing.
Some other items that are low carb are lettuce wraps( use the lettuce in
place of bread), diet jello, many summer vegs( like summer squash,
zucchani). Try  and steer clear of the so called" no / low carb" products on
the market. They tend to still have sugar alcohol or some other type in them
that can still have some affect on you.

Linda W
Mom to Ashley 16,Rebecca 15, Travis 10 and Ian 2.
Type 1 since 1992. MM 507c 1999,Animas IR1000 2003