Re: [IP] downloading Real Time data

Please, guys, if you don't mind, keep this thread public, as I am
following it intensely.  I am very interested in getting a Vista upgrade
and need to run Carelink.  I want to know if you are certain it works,
and if so, what machinations you have to go through.

Antonio in LA, Type 1 since 1993
MiniMed Paradigm 522 RT CGMS
OneTouch Ultra, MiniMed Carelink and PAL software