[IP] RE: Celiac lab tests and insurance coverage

There are a few blood tests they can choose from. This should be covered.
I would fight this one big time.
They're not, to my knowledge experimental at all.  The ttg should be accepted,
as should Gliadin IgA and IgG, though some are more predictable than others.
I don't think they like paying for them, because my Endo told me I couldn't
have it done too often, but they should be covered.