RE: [IP] Necco Waffers

Rt 365 North or south Lynn?

John S Wilkinson Rome, NY
-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of lynnlawler
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2007 12:50 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Necco Waffers

Hey John I like your idea for the waffers,I carry with me at all times a
juice box ( 100% ) it seems to work VERY FAST for me,but it is a pain to
carry around because of its size. I'll try the waffers to see how it will
wok for me.Maybe I'll be able to keep the juice in the car FINALLY while out
at the MALL!! I live pretty close to you I'm at the end of Rt.365.well
thanks for the idea!! Lynn .