[IP] tender minis

I had noticed the following before but I double checked it today.  Has anyone
else compared the needle length between the Tender 17mm and the Tender 13mm?
The needle length is exactly the same.  The difference between the two sets
is the canula.  The plastic is longer on the Mini than on the old set thus
making it so the needle does not go in as far.  It is NOT skinnier either!!!!
Just my observation.  How about those of you who use the Tender Minis or 13mm?

Debbie