[IP] Cigna

 I was rejected by CIGNA,because I didn't take four injections a day,I have
taken two a day for fortysix years and I was not going to do more injections
because they wanted me too. I think I still have the rejection letter. My
company changed insurance companies to Anthem BCBS. No questions asked my pump
and all supplies were delivered to my door step two months ago. CIGNA does not
care about the well being of their clients, and denies them good healthcare,
especially when it can change things around in a positive way.
Renee