[IP] Re: CIGNA denial

 I received my minimed pump last December and was covered by CIGNA for
everything except $14.95. All papers were processed by my Diabetes Clinic in
Bangor, ME. I was told I could order any pump I wanted. I am covered by CIGNA
through my retirment plan from previous work. CIGNA also covers all my supplies
and insulin with no copay. All I needed was a prescription for all my supplies
including stickers (I now have enough for the rest of my life as they sent me
600).

 Since I am 65 this June and will be under Medicare with Cigna as my secondary
insurer do not know how this will work. Will start my research shortly and see
what kind of answers I get from Cigna. I do know that Medicare will cover my
pump supplies as my tests meets their criteria.

 [demime 0.98e removed an attachment with a content-type header it could not
parse.]