[IP] Re: Cigna denial

I have Cigna insurance and I get 300 test strips per month.  I think it
 depends on who you go through. I use the TeleDrug which is affiliated with
Cigna
and have had no problems with the prescriptions the doctor writes.  My pump
 supplies I have to get through Gentiva which is the only place Cigna will let
me
order them from.  Seems like they would use the actual companies, to me I
would think the middle man would charge more for the supplies.  Perhaps I am
wrong--again!
I have not tried to get another pump due to the fact Disetronic could not
sell me a new one right now!  Love my Dise's!!!!!!

Debbie from good ol' KY