Re: [IP] COBRA eligibility

Actually the company I used to work for said they didn't have to offer
COBRA because of the size of the company (less than 10 employees).  So
they were very kind and have let me continue on my regular insurance
with them and pay the premium.  Of course, I think I got the best deal,
since COBRA is usually much more expensive.  I've continued on there
insurance for 5 months now.  Anyway, my point is not all companies HAVE
to offer COBRA.  Which I was very shocked to learn.  But, I got lucky
with being able to keep my regular insurance with them.