RE: [IP] Cigna denial

>Dana also provides for financial assistance -- just curious;  what is
>wrong with the Dana

Lets say theres NOTHING wrong with Dana. except IM not comfortable with
it... i like brand X....
do i have to pick a pump, because my insurance company has made some deal
with them ??
i happen to use novolog, and it works much  better in me, then does humalog...
Others have  success with humalog... there is little, that is  more
personal, then our choice of insulin..
Do You Want The Insurance Companies, telling you that they'll pay for one,
but not the other, because of some deal, they have struck....

That, IMO, is the issue.....its YOURs, and maybe you doctors CHOICE, not
the insurance company's
YTMD