Re: [IP] Junk Mail re Diabetes

>I also received an email from novo nordisk as well.  It would be
>intersecting to find out how they are getting our email addresses.

They got mine off of either the card I filled out to get a rebate or
another one to receive further information on Novolog.  I remember
doing that card at a TCOYD Conference.  And since I've become a
regular pumper of Novolog and brought my A1c under 6.0, I welcome
their mail, both snail and E.      ;>)