Re: [IP] Re: Junk Mail re Diabetes

At 07:03 PM 4/30/2003 betasp wrote:
 >The junk mail doesn't bother me as much as all the porn garbage spam I've
 >gotten since joining this digest...

I can assure you that our membership lists are totally private and are
never given out to anyone!! You will never get porn from your membership
here. However, some email addresses attract spam. I have a Hotmail account
(similar to MSN) that started getting spam almost soon after I established
the account. I think many AOL users experience the same thing. Spammers
just send out millions of emails to every combination of names possible to
those ISPs. It's not very efficient, since most bounce, but they don't
really care, either.

Sam