Re: [IP] Graze and Bolus

 Now this is my specialty! I graze all day and bolus accordingly - it is not
unusual for me to eat every hour on the hour or for that matter 3-4+ times in
one hour! I use 1u for every 15c that goes in my mouth no matter what insulin is
on board. I do correct but usually only after 1 hour of not eating and testing
to see where I am at, if high I will adjust according to how much insulin is on

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm