[IP] RE: Graze and bolus

I was put on a CGMS & when I came back to see the results they asked do I
snack alot. I said yes why? They showed me how my b/g is up & down all day &
this could be why.
When I say up & down it is between 80 to 180 all day. But I always thought
180 was okay 2 hours after eating.
They asked me to try not snacking & I did. For many days I did. It wasn't
any different.
So I continue to snack.
Its nice to see I'm not alone. I felt like such an irresponsible diabetic.
Never had an HBA1C over 6.9 but I was starting to think I wasn't doing what
I should.