Re: [IP] 508 battery life

> Hi Kristen....You know what reeealllly aggravates me is...I told my
> endocrinologist I would rather have the Pardigm than the 508 because it
> was smaller and because of the advanced technology.  He said noooo, you
> need the larger reservoir.  <snip>

> So I
> am now stuck with paying for the outdated pump for the next 5
> years...frustrating.

Don't EVEN get me started about doctor's offices selecting pumps for people.
If I do I'll get stuck on that soapbox AGAIN.  It infuriates me.  I felt
like a rebellious teenager looking elsewhere.

Don't listen to a word your endo has to say next time you are picking a
pump.  He doesn't have a clue.  (Sorry if that sounds inflamatory, but that
is how I feel.)