[IP] HELP! Need kidney info

Kevin is 15, and has been diabetic now for 4.5 years. He has had great
control...usually under 7.0. The Endo did a 24 hour urine for the first time
the other day and we just got the results...I'm not sure what to make of it
and the doc said not to worry right yet...we will repeat it. Here are the
results for those who understand this:

Creatinine Clearance - 137  (70-150 normal) this was okay
Protein in Urine - 378 (normal 25-150)
MicroAlbumin- 214 (3-30)

Doc said he spoke with a Nephrologist who said this in NOT UNUSUAL for an
active teen Kevin's age, that it should just be repeated.

Should I worry? If so, what does this mean long term? What is the worst case
scenario with what you can see here? Medications Or Dialysis?

I'm very very scared. We will repeat the test this weekend....

Mom to Kevin