Re: [IP] Junk Mail re Diabetes

Sam said:
>If you've used your email address for anything else,
>other than subscribing to this list, then it is quite
>likely that it was "harvested" from there.

I would not have brought it up to the list if that
were the case.  However, I DO NOT USE THIS E-MAIL FOR
ANYTHING OTHER THAN THIS LIST.  (I have OTHER e-mail
accounts I use for my own personal stuff). This e-mail
address is ONLY for THIS LIST.  Generic spam would not
worry me BUT THE SPAM I AM GETTING IS SPECIFICALLY
DIABETES RELATED.

I fowarded to you what I received - it was from
Novo-nordisk.  Someone has signed me up for another
list-serve through Novo-nordisk's site.

It HAD to have come from my membership on this list.
NO ONE ELSE has this address.

-gail in denver