Re: [IP] Doctors

Jamie

Wish I could find an Endo within 50 miles of my house. Mine is 150 miles
from me. But, it is well worth the time to go to see him. I have had him
going on five years now. In my area we have Internal Medicine doctors. But
they have a very slight knowledge of pumps and no sense of tight blood sugar
control. the last one I had if there were under 200 it was good. Lots of
luck in your search.

Karl

 I called one Endo. office that's 50 miles