[IP] Re: Graze and bolus

<<<   . .  . Do I bolus for every carb that goes into my body, no matter
when the last bolus was? >>>

I could give you the *short* answer: Yes!

However, if you'll think about it, the unused insulin in your body is
working to cover the carbs you *ate*. If you put more carbs in your mouth,
they were not yet accounted for, therefore, they need to be covered as well.

Some people will use the Square Wave for grazing (like cows, continually
eating bites of food instead of a plateful of food at once). But IMHO (which
I highly respect) <g> I'm not sure what I'll put in my mouth over the set
period of time for the Square. Will it be pumpkin or pecan pie (big diff in
carbs), a whole slice or half? Will it be veggies or fruit? Etc., etc., etc.
Therefore, bolus and munch, bolus and munch is what Michael was suggesting.

Never eat more than you can lift.