[IP] re: DID YOU KNOW

Chris,
I took what the endo said with a grain of salt.  Ihave diabetes and will
continue to have it.  I don't know about tomorrow, but I do know what I have
today.  I don't get my hopes high for a cure.  If it comes when I'm around,
cool.  If not, fine too.  I've dealt with this ugly disease for years, 16, so
I will just carry on.
Ashley

Chris wrote:
Who knows even what tomorrow will hold for us.  But it is nice to hear
reassuring news.  So, instead of slamming you or getting my hopes real high,
I will feel better knowing someone is doing something about diabetes and he
is optimistic about his work.