[IP] re: paradigm problems

well it finally happened.  That formidable E21 alarm on my blue paradigm
alarmed early this morning.(purchased my pump in november of '02).  I have
spoken to minimed and another pump is on it's way.  I also asked them if I
could trade in my minimed for a 508 and someone from the company is supposed
to be phoning me.  After reading of all the paradigm difficulties on this site
I am wondering if anyone else has done this and if the company agreed to the
switch in pumps.  serena dx'd '76, pumping since '89