[IP] Re: JDRF Plates

> Im trying to find out if these plates are available anywhere else besides
> Indiana. I am interested in Illinios, although my parents might want to
> about either California or Colorado. I am thinking of contacting the
> Illinios Chapter of JDRF (formally the Chicago Chapter) about trying to
> these plates here.

We were told since Breast Cancer also has an Indiana plate that JDRF
contacted the BMV - this is the first year they are offering it. They had to
have at least 500 plates pre-order before they could have on hand to offer.
She said it's going quite well. A list of specialty plates was included with
our yearly application that is sent to us for renewals. This one requires a
special form from JDRF - due to the tax deductible donation required.

Family Circus cartoon: I was sound asleep and kerplop! a ball of ice cream
fell on a plate and woke me up.