Re: [IP] Graze and bolus

Do I bolus for every carb that goes into my body, no
matter when the last bolus was?
The short answer................YES............the unused insulin rule only
applies to when your b/s is high and you want to take a correction bolus,
then you have to figure out how much insulin is still working and by how
much it will bring down your blood sugar. If you bolus for carbs, that
covers the carbs you ate, not any more you are going to eat ;)
Tami in Tucson