[IP] Opportunity to tell off cops

There are still opportunities.  A few months ago I was
pulling out of a handicapped parking space.

A police cruiser pulled directly behind me blocking my exit.

The officer walks up to the car and says, "I assume you don't have a parking
tag!" in the most sarcastic tone he could muster.

I pull out my tag from the console and flash it at him while saying "Then
officer you would ASSUME wrong!  I put it away so you wouldn't ticket me for
having it dangling on the mirror while I was driving."

I got a mumbled apology.  But the opportunity to wise off was priceless!!!!