Re: [IP] Psyching myself up to push the button

Hi, your message was interesting to me. I am not preg. but am afraid to play
basals and when eating higher fat foods. I have 3 kids 5,7 and 10 and have a
hard time dedicating time to figure these things out. I just got diag 3yrs
ago at 39, type 1 and been pumping 2yrs and love the freedom from injections.
I am 125 lbs and for most part eat anythin i want. Thats prob not a good idea
but if i dont i loose weight las a1c was 7.6, need to do better. good luck to
you any advice for me???? thanks