[IP] Chickster/Where to put a pump under a dress

 I too am hesitant to spend that much on the Chickster (even though it is very
cute). I don't really dress up
 often. When I do wear a nice dress, I use the waist thingy I bought from MM. I
wear it up high just under my
 bra line and align the pump under one breast. Then the line of the dress
usually hides it.
 I like dresses with a pocket on the skirt so that I can make a small tubing
hole, but this works too.

Sherry C