Re: [IP] OneTouch UltraSmart & Ultra - cases

I have had the UltraSmart since Feb and I love the meter. It is a little
more time consuming than the Ultra but sometimes the info is worth it. I
don't input everything but if I want to track it-I do and it is a big
help. As with any new routine you have to get use to it. As far as the
carrying case being too big or not right---I have not had that problem.
I like the extra data but a lot of the time I will do a whole days worth
at one time. You can go back and put the info in later. Usually never
takes more than 5 mins to do this. I love the UltraSmart and the Ultra.
They are the best meters out there.