Re: [IP] OneTouch UltraSmart & Ultra - cases

 The UltraSmart is a great meter and complies a lot of information which can be
down loaded to a computer that does a great job insupplying alot of useful
information. However it does take time to load this information into the meter.
I found it to be time comsuming for me and went back to the Ultra. I still down
load to the computer and have my own program. I too found the case to be
cumbersome as compared to the Utras. But YMMV.....Jim H.

Do you Yahoo!?