Re: [IP] chickster under dresses - body shaper

There is something on QVC,  http://www.qvc.com that might be similar.
 It is item number A18986 and called Shapewear with tummy control. I have a pair
on order but have
 not received them yet. They didn't really look constricting on TV, like an
old-fashioned girdle would be.
The total with shipping wound up being $28.60 to MI.  They sound similar to
what you are describing.

Judi in MI
email @ redacted