[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #249

 Subject: Re: [IP] rudest encounter I've ever had
When I was sixteen  I bought a box of 100 syringes at the pharmacy on a
Friday evening. A policeman was in line behind me. He said, to me, "So
where's the party tonight with all those needles, son?" I said, "Listen hear
officer, It's no party when you have to take 3 shots a day for the rest of
your life! " The pharmicist said, "He's a diabetic" The policeman apologized
profusely,  but it was a great feeling being 16 and telling off a cop! Guess
that can't happen anymore now that I'm on a pump.- Joe