[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
  [Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

Re: [IP] Doctor's

Hi Jamie,

I see a doctor of internal medicine for my diabetes and my pump.  He was
referred to me by my GP who was not up to speed on pumps and felt more
comfortable having someone else do my pump  therapy.

The guy I have does lectures on pump therapy on behalf of MM.  But he is not
"married" to them.  He agreed that another pump would meet my needs better.

Boy, what a long way of saying Internists can care for your pump needs!


> I just received notice today, much to my dismay, my doctor is leaving the
> area

My question is: there is NO other Endo's in my immediate area, is
> Internal Medicine doctor's familiar with diabetes?
for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe, contact: