Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 14:49:51 EDT
From: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Re:  508 battery life

In a message dated 4/29/2003 12:17:51 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> do any of you 508 users out there know if batteries
> can be bought anywhere else besides through MiniMed??

I ordered some batteries off the internet, I forgot the web site, but
someone
here posted about it,  They were SUPER cheap, unbelievable cheap.  And they
seem to be working great.  Can someone help with the website?
Karen
HELP@insulin-pumpers.org