Re: [IP] Doctor's

> Well, anyway info. would be greatly appreciated on any experience with
> Internal Medicine doctors.
I have had a lot of experience with Internal Med. Docs. The one I currently
see is Internal Med. He is the one who told me about the pump and convinced
me to give it a try he is also very knowledgeable about the pump and tries
to keep up with the latest technology in the field.  On the other hand I
have had Internal Med Docs which know very little about D and are unwilling
to even try.
Your idea about calling around and asking questions is a great idea because
then you can get some clue as to what the dr. will treat.  I hope that you
can find a good dr that will help you with the pump and even if they do not
know, be willing to learn.  I wish you much luck in finding a good dr.
Happy Hunting. :)