[IP] Has any one ever Droped their Animas?

  Last night I got up during th night to go to the bathroom, so I was not
wearing my pump in it's case. On the way back I dropped it on the hard tile
floor. I immediately checked for damage, and sure enough there was a small hair
line crack in the
case.  The pump is working fine, but I assume it is no longer water proof.
  Does any one have experience with how Animas handles dropped pump damaged case
issues? I remember the educator telling me when I got the pump that damage from
dropping it was not covered under the warranty. But I have heard so much stuff
 Animas being generous about replacements. May be they would put a new case on
it for me. Are repairs ever covered by insurance?