Re: [IP] RE: DID YOU KNOW?

Ashley,

Who knows even what tomorrow will hold for us.  But it is nice to hear
reassuring news.  So, instead of slamming you or getting my hopes real high,
I will feel better knowing someone is doing something about diabetes and he
is optimistic about his work.

Thanks for sharing this bit of news.  It's a good way to start the day!

Chris