Re: [IP] Doctor's/Internist

Hi, I use an Internist.  He has no clue about the pump.  I have been pumping
since Nov. 2002.

He told me about the pump, he said he had just met with the people of
MedTronic, and he said, he told them about me, that of all his diabetic
patients, he felt I was the perfect candidate to give it try. So here I am
pumping with joy.

He still is clueless, but I have a good relationship with him, because he is
not clueless about diabetes, just about the pump.
Perhaps over time, it will be a common device to everyone just the VCR.