RE: [IP] Doctor's

I believe there are many of us on the list that use a internal med
doctor instead of an endo.

Even you find someone that is knowledgeable about diabetes and doesn't
have much pump experience....ask him/her if they are willing to learn.
As long as you can build a good relationship with the individual then
things will go well. I gave a copy of Pumping Insulin to my primary
doctor when we started learning the pump together.

Good Luck with your search
Gail Donohue