[IP] chickster under dresses?

I have seen the chickster on the website and it does look neat, but I'm
not sure I want to pay the price.  Can anybody tell me if it can be
safely hidden underneath a skirt?  I wear skirts or dresses a lot at work
and use the Minimed strap (which happens to be falling apart now) and I
need something that isn't bulky and obvious.  Also, I wear it under my
knee for wearing my loose fit capris and no one can ever tell the
difference, (I know I'm weird, but I usually prefer this to wearing it
around my waist.)  I was wondering if this chicster would work the same
way or be too bulky.  Thanks!