[IP] RE: DID YOU KNOW?

Sure, I'd be so happy for a cure.  I live in St. Louis where washington
university research is.  I have spoken to some doctors there about the cure.
Now, docs usually do NOT tell you a prognosis for things, but one of the
research endos I spoke with said I probably won't have diabetes within the
next 5-10 years.  I know this will spark a lot of opinions on this list, but
b4 slamming me, please remember that a doctor said this to me, I did not say
it.
Ashley