Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 15:22:21 -0700 (PDT)
From: Artorius Rex <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] Did you know?

If someone comes up with an insulin solution that offers the same delivery
variability of a pump with the same convenience factor, I'm all for it.

I hate to be a nay-sayer (actually, no I dont), but a bunch of these new
insulin delivery systems seem to be focusing on insulin bolus needs only and
not basal insulin needs.

I get the impression that most large scale studies and research are focused on
non-IDDM types of diabetes.  Sigh....

- -Brent