[IP] Thyroid Meds/Supplements for Shawna

Hi Shawna...
sorry but I can't read your e mail as it's too small print so I'll ask/tell

Calcium also interferes with the absorption of Levoxyl.  I don't know how
far apart "first thing in the morning" is from your breakfast, but you may
want to change the time of day for your calcium.

Levoxyl is taken at around 6-6:30 AM.  Calcium is taken w/breakfast at least
2-3 hours afterwards.  Is that enough time???
Kathy Bruckmeyer