[IP] Pumping soon

I go and talk with my nurse educator on Thursday and choose the pump I
will be starting with.  I am
very seriously considering either the Cosmo from Deltec or the Animas.
I'm getting really excited
about getting the pump and I want to thank you all on the IP.  A lot of
what I have learned has come from
you all and I really appreciate it.  I have been diabetic - Type 1 for
over 28 years.  Fortunately, beyond a
case of peripheral neuropathy I have been very fortunate to avoid most
of the complications associated
with Diabetes.  Thanks,

Gary (dxd Sept 1974...pumping June 2003)