[IP] Re: Thyroid medication and Iron Supplements

Iron decreases the absorption of synthroid(thyroid replacement).
Synthroid should be taken alone without  any other medication.

I take my levoxyl first thing in the morning when I wake up this way it
won't interfere with anything I'm eating or drinking or any other meds.

	I usually take my iron supplements with breakfast or lunch.

	I know I have to take my calcium with food so that it absorbs properly so
that goes with breakfast.