[IP] Re: Disetronic vs. Medtronic Pumps

>>>Thinking about switching from the D-Tron Plus by Disetronic to the
Paradygm Minimed pump.
Anyone have an opinion?>>>

YES - It's ultimately your choice. YOU are the one who will be wearing it
24/7 and if we give you our opinions, they will be all pro/con either way
and you'll still have to make your own decision. (~_^)

Sometimes you make the right decision - sometimes you have to make the
decision right - Dr. Phil