Re: [IP] 508 battery life

> by the way...do any of you 508 users out there know if batteries
> can be bought anywhere else besides through MiniMed?? Thanks, Julie

I've bought mine in drugstores in a pinch.  They are a bit harder than some
batteries to find, but if they carry watch batteries they'll probably have

There are also a couple of links on the IP link pages where you can buy them
inexpensively.  I just usually buy them with my supplies so insurance will
pay for it.

By the way, the same batteries, 357's I believe, are used in a variety of
pumps.  All MM 50X series pumps used them as well as the Animas pump.  I've
never had a 508, but could answer your question.

dxd 1985, pumping since 1990