Re: [IP] rudest encounter I've ever had (long)

Jenny reported:
>Well, yesterday I was in the grocery store with my
>kids, and they were giving away free samples of sugar
>free jello.  Well, the woman offered my kids a
>sample without asking me first (which annoyed me
>slightly, but it was no big deal).  Then she started
>to chat with me about diets, etc.

Jenny - you did EXACTLY the right thing with that
ignoramus.  No amount of education will EVER change
her mind since she's already made up her mind that we
are all a bunch of attention-seeking hypochondriacs!!
I hope she loses her job over it with some advice to
learn to keep her mouth shut!!!

Good for you for reporting her!!

-gail in denver

Do you Yahoo!?