[IP] Iletin II pork insulin in a pump?

Has anyone, or does anyone know of someone who has, tried to use pork
insulin in a pump?   I didn't ask Lilly, but since they told me they
don't keep records of insulin allergies in pump users because they
don't make any insulin that is approved to be used in a pump, I
wouldn't know how to evaluate their answer anyway.

I am assuming at this point that it wouldn't be a good idea, but wonder
if there is any possibility.

Linda Z